Sunday, February 21, 2010

Is this fashion, a portrait, or just a regular headshot?




So at the Laura Fulk preview shoot I was able to take a shot of the model for the makeup and hair artists... I'm pretty proud of it, the model is totally sweet, the hair and makeup were awesome, and it's a really cool shot.

More images from that day will be up at http://www.laurafulk.com/ at some point in time. I can't give anything away, and this headshot dosen't really give anything away - other than I hope you have a spare change of pants near by when the images get up... They are that sweet!

I show it to a friend and he said "dude, that's not fashion" - now granted this friend is out in NYC, he shoots fashion, so maybe it isn't? Or maybe he is just jealous that I get to shoot something like that, or I did it here in Mpls?

Who knows, no big deal!




1 comment:

  1. This turned out amazing Andrew, the team is very happy. Thanks again for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete