Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Old film, new model, fun photos!


These were really old images of my model friend Theresa Manchester when she was in town a few years ago. I do love point and shoots, and it's just fun to take a quick break, go out in the hallway, and shoot a few images. The film was from a family friend or just a friend, I forgot, but either way it was well on it's way to be expired and wasn't taken care of all that well. Which, and maybe I'm wrong, made it do some really interesting things and gave some really fun hues. I did try to color balance these as best I could, but it was fun to leave them a bit raw as well. 





This next year one of my goals is to use the point and shoots more, either with expired film or new, it's just so much fun and the results are really worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment