Monday, February 11, 2013

Tim's Custom Exhaust in Coon Rapids

I was looking for a custom exhaust on my old motorcycle, and did a quick google search to try and find someone or at least get a few quotes. The first place I came while looking for exhaust around Minneapolis was Tim's. I called on a Saturday and the call was answered with a "he loves bike exhaust", went up there to drop off what I had, and got a great quote the next week. The work was done within a few weeks, which being fall/winter, was just fine, and it sounds great. I would totally recommend the shop for any bike related exhaust needs.

Fast forward a few months and the muffler/tailpipe of my Jeep fell off. First off I thought it was going to be more expensive than what it turned out to be, so I tried to fix it myself - with mixed results. I did fix it, and it lasted a month or so before my fix failed and it fell off again. This time I did what I should have done and brought it up to Tim's shop. I brought it in on a Monday morning around 10, and by 11 I was out with a new muffler and my problems were solved. It really didn't cost all that much, and the Jeep sounds better than it ever did. Again I would not hesitate to recommend this shop for anyone needing exhaust on a vehicle.

If you are in need of exhaust please check them out and give them a call.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew, I recently came across your blog and have been enjoying reading through it! I love your photography work, and you provide some really useful advice and tips for those wanting to progress in the industry. Cool bike too!
    I don't suppose you would consider sharing this blog on Glipho? We are a new social blogging site with an active community of creative bloggers, many of whom write about their photography- I know they would love to read and discuss your work here, and gain some insight into the world of professional photography! You can import posts from this existing blog to Glipho very easily, so it's no hassle. If you like, come have a look at http://glipho.com and see what you think!

    Thanks for your time, and for the entertaining blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!

    All the best,

    Teo

    ReplyDelete